Indulge your passion for great sausage! Our sausage comes from our heritage breed Tamworth pigs whose happy forest ranging lives make for delicious meat. Gluten Free.
This share will include 10 lbs of pork sausage in a variety of flavors including mild breakfast, maple breakfast, sweet Italian, hot Italian, garlic & red wine, kielbasa, bratwurst, & chorizo. Each package is approximately 1 lb of bulk ground and/or large links. Not all flavors guaranteed. Available as a single or two pick up. $100.00 (approximately $10.00/lb). Order through PayPal here or contact Stark Hollow Farm to place your order today. Call to arrange pickup/delivery. Limited Time Offer!
All cuts chosen by us, not every cut guaranteed, no substitutions. Special orders for holiday roasts, tenderloins, hams, legs of lamb, racks of lamb, and any other cut may be added on at retail cost. Order two shares and receive a free 100% cotton Stark Hollow Farm tee-shirt!
Order through PayPal above or contact Stark Hollow Farm to place your order today. Call to arrange pickup/delivery.
The Stark Hollow Farm difference:
1) All our animals are 100% pure heritage breeds, registrable with their breed association -- not a heritage breed mixed with commercial breeds. While this makes for fast more efficient growth, it doesn't provide protection for the purity of the breed. We take pride in growing your meat slowly following old traditions and in preserving the genetics of these beautiful breeds! Certifed Animal Welfare Approved!
2) Our pigs are outdoors & rotated to new areas year round (with access to warm cozy shelters, of course) -- most pasture raised pigs are outside in the warm growing season only, being indoor the rest of the year.
3) Our sheep are intensively rotated on pasture (moved to fresh grass every ~3 days) -- many grazing animals are left eating in the same pasture for months.
4) Our sheep are 100% grass fed -- a lot of grass fed meat is supplemented or finished on grains or cereal crops.
5) All meat comes from animals born & raised on the farm -- many places offer meat from animals that they purchased from another farm. We raise & care for their parents also!
6) Our farm meets rigour qualifications for our Animal Welfare Approved certification and our AWA 100% grass fed certification. No high production farm can meet these standards, which address space, outdoor access, breeding ages, housing, and many other important aspects that lead to the safety, comfort, health and well being of animals.